Help us close the gap between non-Indigenous and Indigenous Australians and promote diversity and inclusion in your workplace.
Benefits of a diverse workforce
1. Most employees and employers want a diverse workplace
2. Culturally diverse workplaces outperform other workplaces
3. Culturally diverse workplaces are more likely to be innovation leaders
4. Are more likely to understand and capture a diverse range of target markets
5. Cultural diversity helps close the Gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians. Connection to culture across all facets of life is linked to an increase in positive life outcomes for Indigenous people.
Program for businesses
Cultural capability training workshops
Help your staff understand Indigenous culture, history and contemporary social issues.
Half day and full day workshops covering key elements of cultural competence.
Selection of modules to choose from to suit the needs of your business.
Cultural Workshops for Special Occasions
Book an interactive workshop with us for events such NAIDOC or Reconciliation Week.
– Traditional dance
– Didgeridoo playing
– Bush tucker morning tea with Elders
– Dot painting
By supporting us you are supporting –
Sharing Indigenous culture, improving diversity and outcomes
Providing income and opportunity for Indigenous youth to share their culture
Connecting schools & business with Indigenous youth, Elders & communities
To make a booking for your school or business, fill in the form and we will be in touch.
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0434 053 154
We are based in: Brisbane, QLD